samedi 13 février 2010

J'aime peindre

J'ai passé du temps dans l'atelier de maman à peindre. Elles ne sont pas encore terminées.


8 commentaires:

PCovi a dit…

Oh the colors are beautiful! I see wonderful things emerging...
and I have an idea..for you to copy them on fabric and make a quilt!
Not too much work to do, is it?

Bisous!

Clara a dit…

Thank you very much! Hi hi hi, it would be a big work for me:))) but yes, i would like that :) Bisous

mamas kram a dit…

Bravo! Ta peintures sont très belles! Il ya de belles couleurs et beaucoup de choses intéressantes à découvrir.
Bon et créativ dimanche à toi,
Doris

Clara a dit…

Merci beaucoup :) et bon dimanche :)

Cottage Way of Life a dit…

Ooooh, very, very nice! I think (if you do not make a quilt as Bliss suggested) you should at least try to make some fabric with your designs. I wish I could let you use my silk screen. You could easily print your designs on fabric with it!

Clara a dit…

yes that is a good idea, i have asked mom a silk screen :) I would love to print my designs on fabric :)

Bethany a dit…

Clara you are such a good painter!!!! I just love the colors you use, the patterns of images... you could definitely be an artist or illustrator when you grow up!!!!

Clara a dit…

Thank you so very much! i love drawing and painting and i'm enjoying it very much :) Big hugs