mercredi 10 mars 2010

Shopping

Quelques petits ustensiles de cuisine et une visite au sous-sol, où je ne me suis pas attardée. Ce magasin m'impressionne. Petite visite aussi à la droguerie où il y avait beaucoup beaucoup de monde...









4 commentaires:

PCovi a dit…

Oh you know how I'd like to shop with you in Paris! Thanks for showing these places!
K says he loves the card with la Tour dressed for Valentine's Day! It is always fun getting letters and things from you :) Is your vacance over?
Did you make the jello yet? Was it good?

Hugs and kisses!

Cottage Way of Life a dit…

Ahhh, Dehillerin, some day I will buy a copper pot there. Love the photos. You allow me to shop vicariously. So nice.

I have a post card for you. I went to the famous Farmers Market in Hollywood & found a great postcard of the market there. Just need a stamp & I will send it off to France. :-)

Bisous,
Sue

Clara a dit…

♥ I'm glad K received the card :-) Thank you! ya my holidays are over... I've made the orange Jello with some clementine's slides... delicious and funny! and i've drank the Pink lemonade also :-D) Yummy! Big hugs to you and K!

♥ Mom loves that shop and their copper plates too. Very old looking inside the shop, but it is extraordinary ! We hope they will never change anything! A card from the Market in Hollywood.... Wow wow wow! I can't wait :-D Thank you so very much! Big hugs Sue!

Clara a dit…

I forgot to say that this is a place where restaurant owners are shopping for themselves...