dimanche 30 janvier 2011

Petshop

De temps en temps depuis le primaire je reçois des Petshop. Mon préféré est le koala que je viens juste de recevoir. Je ne joue plus vraiment avec, mais il m'arrive de les regarder, de les compter, de les trier, et ensuite je les range.






4 commentaires:

PCovi a dit…

Yes, it is a collection for sure!!!
Cute collection! Can you imagine what mischief they get into while you are out of the room???

Your followers button is not there...I'll use it when you get it fixed :)

It is so warm here today!!! Wanna come play?
XO :)

Cottage Way of Life a dit…

Your collection is wonderful. I confess even though I am all grown up, I still love things like this too and I still have little collections like this too. I think they are happy things and I like looking at them. Your collection is very fun to look at & I don't know which animal would be my favorite because they are all so cute!

Bethany a dit…

WOW... you have a lot! Caroline collected them too... she likes all things cute and small! I don't remember if she has them anymore but I should ask. I think you've probably got them all, don't you?

Clara a dit…

☮ I wonder what they would do if they could :D You are lucky, it's very very cold here.
☮ I think I will keep this collection for long :D
☮ Hi hi hi :)