dimanche 9 décembre 2012

Lettre à Elise

Je travaille actuellement sur la Lettre à Elise de Beethoven...

5 commentaires:

PCovi a dit…

Encore!!!! :)
Magic fingers!! I whistled along, did you hear me? This is a familiar tune!

April a dit…

You are doing beautifully!I love to watch your graceful hands floating over the keys. This is not an easy piece and you are doing terrific!!!

Clara a dit…

Oh Thank you very much auntie Bliss!!

Clara a dit…

Thank you very much April!!!

Thank you!! your comments make me really pleased :)

Bethany a dit…

Sometimes I forget how much emotion comes through the piano (it is my favorite instrument!). To me it's like someone singing, just in a different way-- does that make sense? While I listen to you play, I imagine your drawings dancing in animation. I think you should do that someday (or your mom!).