dimanche 15 novembre 2009

abris troglodytiques

J'aime bien découvrir des endroits comme ça. Voici d'autres creuttes (ou grottes). C'était impressionnant !












5 commentaires:

PCovi a dit…

K says:
It would be cool to have those caves in my backyard! I think animals must love those caves.
Phyllis says:
C'est chouette! Je pense que les animaux aimes les creuettes aussi :) Did I say that right??
I went in a cave once...waaay underground and came out in a creek! It was verrrry dark and I had to crawl on my belly for part of it.

Clara a dit…

Yes, animals certainly love them K, meanwhile i haven't seen any, but i'm much too much noisy :)))
You said it right :) i like creeks, but i never would go inside if it were too dark :))) Bisous to both of you :)

PCovi a dit…

K says:
Thank you for the yummy candy and Playmobil!!! Oh and I LOVE the t-shirt!!! At first we thought the French flag was supposed to have green on it (because of a video game that had it wrong).
Mom says:
The baby on the package was so very cute!!!! Hehe :)
I love my hand made card Clara ...You just mail yourself right over here next time!
K didn't waste a minute putting on the shirt...it fits perfect! He has to do a speech this week in 4H club and guess WHO he is telling about??? (I say this with a mouthful of nougat candy :)
Thank you both!
Hugs and bisousessss :)

Clara a dit…

Hi hi hi :) I'm happy that K enjoyed :) I like nougat very much :) Hi hi hi :) Big hugs and bisous :)))

PCovi a dit…

Lookie from the old Willie Wonka (from when I was your age :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9B_6PH4dhU