mercredi 29 décembre 2010

La grande roue

Direction la grande roue, place de la Concorde. J'étais pas rassurée rassurée, à 60 mètres de haut, ça fait un peu peur. Mais c'est beau !











5 commentaires:

Bethany a dit…

Clara, these photos are wonderful... did you take them? They are good enough to enlarge and frame! It looks like fun too! I would be a little nervous to go up in the Ferris wheel!! You are so pretty too! I love your red scarf!! ;)

Clara a dit…

Thank you! The first one and the others in which i am are not mine, but all the others are mine. To be honest I felt a bit nervous up there :-D It's my favorite scarf :-)

PCovi a dit…

K says "Was it scary, was it fun?! There are so many good views in Paris. Also, what did you get for Christmas?"

PCovi a dit…

You spend a lot of time in high places! I am not sure if I'm brave enough to go on a ferris wheel that large. My uncle took me on them when I was little. Your ferris wheel, I've seen in photos!!! Is it an old one?

Clara a dit…

No it is not an old one. We were very high and I was afraid to fall down. I enjoyed very much seeing Paris up there, it was really beautiful!
ps- I was sure to have answered your comment, but as I'm not very good in using it, certainly have make a mistake. This time, mum's helping me :)