mardi 24 février 2009

Carnaval

J'aurais peut-être pas dû lire ce livre... En tout cas il m'a impressionné ! J'en ai les moustGrrrrrrr... Grrrrrr... Grrrrrr... Grrrrrrrr !!!
– Il a peut-être faim là ?!? Personne n'a de barre chocolatée ? Minou Minou... Gentil le chat !

Vive le Carnaval !!!!








8 commentaires:

ShabbyInTheCity a dit…

RAwRRRRR!!!

Devourer of men? I'm a woman so I should be safe ;)

Who painted your face? It is a professional job! I think you could be in the CATS Broadway performance!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivIT0TQ4vRM&feature=related

Clara a dit…

Rawrrrrrrrrrrrr !!! Hi hi hi hi hi ! Yes, you should be safe ! Oh thank you for the link :) Mama saw the show Cats on Broadway in 89 :) Rawrrrrrrrrrrrr !!! Grrrrrrrrrrr !!! ♥

Cottage Way of Life a dit…

Hello Clara,

Your sweet maman gave me the address of your blog to look at and I like it very much. Your pictures of Paris are wonderful and make me miss coming to your beautiful country. It has been too long since I have visited there. I love the pictures of you at Disneyland (one of my very favorite places in all the world) and you are a fierce tiger! But ... you don't scare me. Ha ha, I think you are too cute to be scary. ;-)

Bonne journée!

Sue

PS- My daughter, Sarah (who looked at your blog too), thinks you are quite fabulous!!

Pruline a dit…

superbe !!! très ressemblant.
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Clara a dit…

@ Thank you very much Sue for visiting my blog :) I love to take photos of Paris (actually some of them are mama's ones) Disneyland is my favorite place too !!! Love it so much !!! I'm so sade each time when leaving that marvellous place... Have a nice day :) I am very pleased to read your nice comment :) and thank you to Sarah too :) ♥

@ Merci Pruline, c'est très gentil :) Grrrrrrrrrrr RoawwwWWW !!!!

Bethany a dit…

You are a very pretty tiger!

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! a dit…

i love tigers! I am 9 years old my name is kiley nice to finally see your blog. i blog at http://www.k9kiley.blogspot.com. hope to see you there.

Clara a dit…

Thank you Kiley for your visit :) it makes me very happy you know. I'll be nine soon :) I hope you do feel better by now. hugs :)