samedi 27 juin 2009

L'école est bientôt finie

Les vacances approchent...











6 commentaires:

Cottage Way of Life a dit…

Ah, I was wondering if your school was finished. And ... how very nice your school looks! Are you sad to be leaving it for a little while? Or are you glad to be set free? What will you do with your summer? I think you should design a grand Lego palace and a whole city to go with it! Did you know that there is a giant Lego store in Downtown Disney next to Disneyland? It is kind of magical. And every time I pass by that store, I think of you and your Legos!!! I went in there to see if they had a postcard I could send to you, but alas, they did not have postcards. I thought that was rather sad. They should have postcards, I think.

Enjoy your weekend! Bisous!!!

Clara a dit…

I will have my Summer Break next thursday :) I like my school also :) It is strange because i feel happy and sad in the same time. I love going to school, but feel happy also, because i know that I will take all my time to play, to read, to enjoy the beach, to discover some castles, to improve myself at the swimming pool with no homework :)
No, i did not know there was a giant Lego store in Downtown Disney. How lucky you are ! I love playing Legos, one of my favorite with playmobile :) It is a shame that they have no postcard... But it is very nice of you to think about me :) Thank you Sue :)
I hope you are having a lovely weekend and i send you lots of big Bisous ♥

PCovi a dit…

I love the way you took pictures of small details at your school :)
The kids' art is wonderful!
I know you will have an exciting vacance.
1000's of bisous!

Clara a dit…

Thank you very much Bliss :) I love my classroom :) I wish K some wonderful holidays too :) Thousand of bisous ♥

Bethany a dit…

I hope you're enjoying your summer break! I love all the artwork that your class did!! You have a beautiful school!

Clara a dit…

Thank you Bethany :) Yes i am enjoying my summer break, thank you :) I wish i could join your summer camp :) Bisous ♥