dimanche 31 janvier 2010

Plan

Fait avec le Cumberland 2B de maman. J'en ferai un autre avec un portemine 0,5 HB. Maman me l'a acheté 10 centimes.


8 commentaires:

Bethany a dit…

I love it! One of my best friends in college studied interior design and worked in an architectural firm afterwards. This reminds me of what she used to do! You draw WAY above your age level!!! I even love your trees at the bottom! Hope you are feeling better!
xo Bethany

Clara a dit…

Oh Thank you so very much Bethany! This is so rewarding! I love drawing houses :) I've drawn another one, i will take a pic of it sometime this coming week and post it :) I'm trying another treatment :) ♥

PCovi a dit…

It is magical! I studied every little room and think that you gave this house some fine furniture! Meuble?
I love the nursery and the playroom! I think there is a kitchen on the third floor which is very nice!
I'm curious about the room with the hearts inside :)

Clara a dit…

Thank you very much! The room you are talking about, the little one on the bottom right, is the “Beauty Salon”. The room where they wear parfume, where they make-up also, and the one on the left, is the room where they create parfumes :))) ♥

PCovi a dit…

Oh, chouette! Chanel no. 5?? (I don't like it hihi!) What is your favorite?

PCovi a dit…

K says~

Tell me about every single room...they all look interesting! Mostly I want to know what is up in the attic.

Clara a dit…

You have on the left and on the right outside the house, two elevators. In the attic, i have drawn a few windows. On the fourth floor, there is a room for the tv and a kitchen. A bathroom, dining room and a bedroom on the third floor. three bedrooms on the second floor. On the first floor, the parent's bedroom, a trampoline room and a playroom ... and on the ground floor, the rooms i told you about :)
Have a great day K :)

PCovi a dit…

That's pretty cool how the elevators are on the outside!
I wish I had a trampoline in my room :)

K...said.