samedi 27 septembre 2008

Land Art # 2

Wood Art
Dans la forêt lointaine,
On entend le coucou.
Du haut de son grand chêne
Il répond au hibou :
Coucou, coucou,
On entend le coucou.













6 commentaires:

Bethany a dit…

Clara-- did you take these photos or did your mom??? They are very beautiful! I took a bunch of photos in the Redwood forest in San Francisco and I thought of all your photos of trees when I was there! Have you seen the books of fairy houses made out of sticks and leaves, etc.? I love the photos of the red mushrooms! I think that there must be some fairies around them hiding somewhere!

Clara a dit…

I found lovely things and mushrooms and mum tooks a photo of them :) I love to take photos, but mum does not let me use her camera (just sometimes). I want a camera for Christmas :) No I haven't seen the books of fairy houses. I'd love to see it !
We found in the wood, a house made of sticks ! Yes, there must be some fairies around... Have a nice day Bethany :)

Bethany a dit…

:) I will have to find a copy of the book and send it to you!!!

Clara a dit…

Ooohh :)))

ShabbyInTheCity a dit…

I love your photo hunt in the woods! I've never seen that kind of mushroom before!

Clara a dit…

Thank you Phyllis ! There is quite a lots of them around here (agaric).