mardi 28 avril 2009

Happy nine !

Oui, c'est mon anniversaire, le jour que je préfère ! Ha ha ha ha :) Religieuse à la violette et Charlotte au chocolat et biscuits roses de Reims.







12 commentaires:

Catherine a dit…

Ah les bons biscuits roses de Reims et quelle belle religieuse...Miam Miam.
Bon anniversaire Clara

Cottage Way of Life a dit…

You are making me hungry! All those wonderful birthday treats!!! what does a biscuit roses de Reims taste like? I have never heard of that. And the beautiful religieuse (which I have heard of and also tasted) ... what did the filling in that yummy pastry taste like? Mmmmmmmm. :)

Très joyeux anniversaire chère Clara!!!!

Bisous,
Sue

Clara a dit…

C'était bon :) Merci Catherine :) Bisous ♥

Clara a dit…

Hi hi :) the biscuit rose de Reims taste like the “sponge biscuit” with a vanilla flavour and with less sugar. They come from Reims :)
http://www.fossier.fr/-Biscuits-Roses-
The religieuse was marvellous ! Pistachio violet's filling :) Thank you, merci beaucoup Sue ! Bisous ♥

Betty a dit…

Happy, Happy Birthday Clara! My daughter's birthday was yesterday! I hope your day was a wonderful as hers turned out to be!

Clara a dit…

Thank you Betty :) Yes I have had a wonderful day :) Thank you and Happy Birthday to your daughter too !!!! Bisous ♥

PCovi a dit…

K and I say Happy Birthday to you!!! We love the video you posted, it was so cute and funny :) Especially the flower!!!
Did you get a drum? That is so cool! C'est chouette :)
The cakes and cookies look wonderful...you know if we were there... we might eat it all! (now aren't you glad we aren't there????)
Bisous to you :) times nine!!!

Clara a dit…

Thank you to K and you !!! The drum was one of my presents :))) I would have been very happy to share them with you :) Thank you thank you Bliss :) Bisous ♥

Bethany a dit…

This looks like the BEST birthday EVER!!! I love your new drum and the cakes are beautiful...yum!!! I loved the animation video too!! I'm so happy you had a wonderful birthday!!
xoxo

Clara a dit…

Thank you very much Bethany :) Have a lovely day :) Bisous ♥

olélé a dit…

ohoOh, on dirait les gâteaux d'Alice au pays des merveilles! un jour qu'on voudrait voir durer des jours et des jours!!!
je t'embrasse bien tendrement,
maud

Clara a dit…

Merci beaucoup Maud :) ça me fait très plaisir :) Bisous ♥