dimanche 26 avril 2009

Pour mon anniversaire 3

Brodé au point de croix, voici un bien joli biscornu. Je le trouve magnifique, merci beaucoup Catherine ! J'aimerais bien savoir broder comme ça.


6 commentaires:

Cottage Way of Life a dit…

Ooooh, what a lovely, lovely present! Aren't you lucky?

Bisous,

Sue

PS I very much enjoyed all of your Tour Eiffel photos, they were wonderful!!! I felt like I was there visiting too. :)

Clara a dit…

Thank you very much Sue :) Have a lovely day :) Bisous ♥

PCovi a dit…

I love them! You could do that embroidery Clara...cross-stitch is what we call it.
I sure hope your day tomorrow is a special one!
Hugs and kisses!!!

Catherine a dit…

Bon anniversaire Clara!

Clara a dit…

Thank you Bliss :) Yes, a very special day :))) Thank you :))) Cross-stitch, yes :) I will try it :))) Bisous bisous ♥

Clara a dit…

Merci Merci :))) Il est superbe !!! Bisous bisous ♥