mardi 26 mai 2009

Roses

J'ai dessiné une fée pour faire une carte d'anniversaire à ma meilleure amie. Je lui ai fait aussi un petit bracelet avec Tecna, un des personnages Winx...





6 commentaires:

PCovi a dit…

K says "pretty bracelet" and "how do you draw such good fairies???"

Mom says: Wonderful card and bracelet! You are such a sweet friend. I do wonder also how you learned to draw fairies like that :)
Happy Birthday to Lea from Kentucky!

Clara a dit…

Thank you K :) Thank you :) I don't know how i do :))) I big mystery :))) Thank you for my friend Léa, it is very very nice :) Have a lovely day :) Bisous ♥

Cottage Way of Life a dit…

Yes, I agree with Bliss, a very nice drawing! I bet your friend will be very excited with what you have made for her, both the card and bracelet are very, very nice!!! :)

Clara a dit…

Thank you very much Sue :) Have a nice day :) Bisous ♥

Bethany a dit…

You are so creative Clara!! I love both!!

Clara a dit…

Thank you very much Bethany :) Bisous ♥