mercredi 23 décembre 2009

J-2 !!!






3 commentaires:

PCovi a dit…

Oh you went skiing!!! I've never done it before and was just telling my husband so...
Are you good at it?
And a beautiful gift shop there...I love gift shops at Christmas!

One more day~horray!! :)
Joyeux Noel from Aunty Bliss and K too!!!

Cottage Way of Life a dit…

When I was a little girl, my grandfather owned the ski tow at one of the local mountain ski resorts. And I never once went skiing. Isn't that stupid of me? Yes, I think it was pretty dumb to never even try to ski and I'm afraid it would terrorize me now to go flying down a mountain on two "sticks". :-) I bet it doesn't scare you though. I am imagining you on skis, flying down a beautiful white hill!!!

Merry Christmas dear Clara, to you and your mom & dad!

Clara a dit…

☆ I love doing some window shopping at Christmas time :) Merry Christmas to you also !!!
☆ Thank you very much Sue ! and Merry Christmas from the all of us !!! PS - I have heard about Santa's Village in Santa Cruz, it's a shame it's closed now :)