dimanche 27 décembre 2009

Super Noël





3 commentaires:

PCovi a dit…

I think I remember your stocking from last year...your Mama embroidered a drawing you did...Clara you have such a special mother!!! So creative! And you are too... :)
I think it is funny that Super Noel translates to Santa Claus :)
I see a plate rack at the multi cadeaux store that I have!

Bisous and hugs!!!

Clara a dit…

Yes, that's right, this is my stocking i use every year. I love it :) i have made that drawing when i was 4 :) Oh i did'nt noticed about the title... Santa Claus.. how funny ! That is also funny, this multi cadeaux store is in Paris :))) Big Bisous and Hugs to you also ♥

Bethany a dit…

I wish I had made a stocking like this when Caroline and Nathaniel were little... Nathaniel was always drawing characters about everything! It will be fun to show your children someday!