mercredi 30 décembre 2009

trente et un

Mercredi c'est macarons et demain le 31 ! Je suis donc allée faire quelques courses :) Je vais faire des petits gâteaux au gingembre et j'ai enfin trouvé le golden syrup...




5 commentaires:

Cottage Way of Life a dit…

Ohhhh, drool, those macarons look scrumptious! How I wish we had stores here in California that offered macarons like that! I have to make them myself to get them. I made some for Christmas day that were vanilla filled with lemon curd (from lemons off my daughter's tree) and Swiss meringue butter cream. They were pretty good but not as good as the macarons I have had in Paris. Have fun baking your cupcakes and have a very happy new year (you get to celebrate that 9 hours before I do :-) )!!!!

PCovi a dit…

Awwwwww YUM!!!
Now show the cupcakes! (if there are any left :)

Happy New Year Clara!!!

PCovi a dit…

I found a cute video you might like :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZRHYlO2qLI&feature=player_embedded#

Clara a dit…

♥ Happy New Year Sue !!!! I love lemon curd ! I'm sure your macarons were delicious !!! I wish i were in California right now hi hi hi :) Love ♥

♥ Happy New Year to you and K and all your family also !!!!!
I'm afraid, not a single one left :) all have been eaten :) I cannot show them anymore.... :)))
Ha ha ha :) I know the story of “Chloé and the little drummer boy” and Papillon Bleu as well :) How funny :)))
Love ♥

Bethany a dit…

OH Yummy!!!!